STORM Residential Reverse Osmosis – 75 GPD – 5 Steps ( COMPACT ); 8 L Reservoir
STROM – 75GPD provide excellent performance due to combination of the filters and the formula
Provides water with low salt content, free of impurities and pollutants, improving its quality and taste. Your family, plants and animals will appreciate the beneficial effects of purer water. Food and infusions retain their full flavour after cooking.Compact design, all in one body, for maximum space saving. Its encapsulated filters ensure faster, more comfortable and hygienic maintenance.
Advantages of STORM RO domestic reverse osmosis with pump:
- 5-stage reverse osmosis equipment
:li>Sediment prefilter. Removes suspended particles.
- Charcoal prefilter. Chlorine filtering and removal.
Reverse osmosis membrane. Retains salts, heavy metals, viruses and bacteria.
- Post-filter charcoal. Final treatment before consumption.
- Accumulator tank of 8 litres.
Technical characteristics of STORM RO domestic reverse osmosis with pump:
- Reference: 304074 with pump
- Production: 110 liters/day
- Salt rejection: 85-90%
- Maximum salinity in inlet: 2500 mg/l
- Accumulator: 8 liters
- Working volume: 4 liters
- Operating pressure: 1.0 – 3.5 bar
- Water temperature: 5-35ºC
- Filter cartridge kit
- Membrane 75 gpd